About Our Church
In the temple town of Udupi, a small chapel dedicated to Mother of Sorrows was built and inaugurated on 25th Nov. 1880. In 1880 the then Bishop of Mangalore, His Lordship N. PAGANI issued a decree establishing the independent Udupi Parish, with Fr. J. N. MASSE as the first Parish Priest. A small Church was built by Fr. Casmir Fernandes which was blessed and inaugurated by Bishop Perini on 8th Feb. 1918.
Two parishes were carved out from the Udupi Parish – Christ King Church at Manipal and the Stella Maris Church at Kalmady (Malpe). Read More
This Section Displays the Current and Upcoming events of our Parish